Monday, June 28, 2010

Bros from Different parents reunited!

Gosh...My blog is so dead....

I am stuck in my freaking stressful exams and super duper laziness to update my blog...Finally, today I will start saying something XD!!


First of all, today is my 3rd day after finishing my final exams! I have been having a compact schedule of eating, CC-ing, watching the world cup and even having some pool sessions....Not to forget I even touched the Mahjong tiles again after a few months leaving it behind..Haha.... But luck doesn't seems to remain at my side, I loss 2 bucks in the end of the day to Jack Cheah =.=....

Yesterday nite when Asia Cafe to watch dearest England being trashed by the Nazis....But glad tat i attended that gathering cos i get to meet Mr Sek Koln who came back from Australia for a 3 weeks break ^^

Tonite I guess I gonna go have a movie with some of them too...wondering which movie will I be watching tonite...

Knight and Day???

or issit
A-Team?? XD

haha...undecided yet... Gonna let my frens settle it...n it seems that one of them gonna belanja all of us tonite ^^...Lets see wat is gonna happen later! 

Ciaoz for now...Keep track with the following updates ^^ cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment