Sunday, July 3, 2011

Holiday...

Holiday or not does not seems to matter anymore....It is so damn boring after the first few days of holiday...

First, financial problem will be the barrier to unlimited amount of fun throughout the holiday period. Next, it will be the amount of things that u can do is actually so little that it is repetitive. In the end of they day, it seems like a routine....wake up in the afternoon, brunch, hang around the laptop day dreaming, dinner, then go to CC or yumcha session....every day the same old thing will happen, OMG really dunno why we are even created in this world....Lolz...Everything just gonna be a routine! 

I really do hope something exciting and fun can just surprise me n put some kick to my life! *something like striking a jackport* or *Hannah Tan give me a visit*....hehhehehe!! It will just be a sweet dream tonight, I guess! XD

Cheers ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment