Friday, February 12, 2010

Outing n farewell again wif some old frens ^^

Omg...Today is a blardy hectic day wei,

I woke up at 10 to join by beloved "family" which are having an expedition to Ikea for Meatballs!! Is hectic to me cos I was only back home at 4.30am due to some painting work at McD the nite before!! But the rush is worth it for the perfect outing ^^

Gosh! This time I am the late bird thanks to my dad who forgotten about my appointment with him to pick me at 10.30am and send me to Cheng's shop!! I reached there at 11.30am with all the 3 girls busy doing manicure pula =.= Then off we went to Ikea n first thing we met is Dw n the girl leaving liaw ^^

Skipping all the yacking n bullying part we off to Ikea cafeteria for our lunch n also our yee sang tradition!! So funny to hear all kind of funny wishes...hahaha..I cant stop giggling right on just by thinking abt it ^^

Then off we went for a CNY movie pula..72 tenants is worth ur time during tis festive season!! seriously  it give s the CNY fever to kick in ur blood!! Hahaa...More pics at Cheng's blog!


RM14.50 Yee Sang wif salmon..dirt cheap =.=

 
Nah the greedy pose supposingly but all semacam nia!!

 
 Jon can't wait to eat look!

 The Knife suppose to be xj according to the girls..=.=

 God knows what they are dreaming now ^^

 
The 4 love birds!! May tis year bring them each a pair of happy kids ^^

 
Desperate housewives Msia version XP!

 
I don't understand wat is the meaning bhind tis pic "wink" ^^

Will update soon wif more pics when I get it from the rest..Cheers mate!





No comments:

Post a Comment