Sunday, February 28, 2010

Last few days before Uni!!

Omg, can't believe it wei that my 4 months long summer break gonna end tonite!!! My first day of uni starts tmr!!

Haihz....Uni starts means no life again....meeting boring lifestyles and not so happening events!!
Aikszz...So for the final few days of my break I try to spend it as entertaining as possible!! hehe... On Friday night, if goes according to my schedule it is suppose to be an afterparty event for Chen's 21st birthday from the previous Sunday but end up we are having some chilling party at Jenna's house!! Being prepared with RM40 for the liquor ended up being a FOC party for me ^^ "giggles"...As usual lo, Malaysian timing...say d 9pm but ended up 10something ni got some humans appear...I was early and waited for Chen n Kevin at the USJ17 shop lots area... Then we headed to Putraheight together, having quarter bottle of Below 42 Kiwi flavour and also 3 quarter of absolut citrus n also a tiny bit of absolut ori i guess xp!!

Spending the whole nite playing some drinking game...sort of similar to Indian poker I guess an Chen became one of the biggest "winner" (she gets to drink the most) ^^...

 
4 out of 8 during the drinking nite ^^

 
So damn happy cos get to drink!! xp

 
See Kevin damn bangga with the gf =.=....but after that he got trouble la!!
Gosh that drinking gathering ended at 2am, It was a Saturday morning liaw...which mean I need to be super alert of Road blocks...Somehow tat whole nite we only did finished that tiny little bit of kiwi vodka....No one KOed besides the "winner" of the day suffering some side effect...KEKExx....one word to that fella "NOOB"!! hehehehe....no offence yea if terasa!!

Finally that was on Friday nite, Saturday nite got invited to my parents fren's house...Is a pre Chap Goh Mei sort of thingy...So went over to have our dinner there and Mahjong session begin!! OMG...damn suay la...I contributed another 150 bucks to my accumulated losses of 2010 gambling session...WTF!!!

Damn....I called it a quit at 11.30pm and started taking some brandy shots with some older guys there...hhehe..Somehow they prefer the Chivas but I love the Martell more..xp!! Having drinking session til nearly 2am where some of the uncles started to get tipsy n being forced to go home by their beloved wives...So I called it a day too and went home with my family...haihz...Can't believe it is already Sunday nite now...2 more hours to say Bye Bye to 2010 CNY!!....I wish I will have a great year ahead with great health n prosperous....This wishes apply to everyone out there too!!

Cheers^^

How cool if all my frens are here to drink this wif me ^^ Missed u guys very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment