Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lonely....

Finally, finish my first week of uni life!!

A fantastically boring week with no social and crapping friend alone....This is thousand times worst compare to having a long summer break with very little activities....Going through all 4 new units, 3 for my banking and finance major and 1 more for my international business major...Basically all the subjects are kinda nice to work with...First, I got only a total of 4 assignments...Secondly, most of the lecturers are kinda outgoing ^^...

Wish me luck guys....Hope that I can go through the whole semester alone most of the time.....Cheers!!

1 comment:

  1. For anyone majoring in economics or finance: I have put one of the most comprehensive link lists for hundreds of thousands of statistical sources and indicators on my blog: Statistics Reference List. And what I find most fascinating is how data can be visualised nowadays with the graphical computing power of modern PCs, as in many of the dozens of examples in these Data Visualisation References. If you miss anything that I might be able to find for you or you yourself want to share a resource, please leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete