Friday, March 12, 2010

Time flies.....people changed^^

Finally is a weekend again.. ^^

Today as usual being early to Uni, so staying in the car and listened to the radio is my favourite thing to do early in the morning...At My FM today, they were talking about cultures taught from the elderly to the younger generation..There is one that caught my attention which is "whenever ur eye lid blink, your need to pinch it 3 times and acted as if u ate it so the bad things won't happen to u"....lolz...cos actually according to chinese they believe that when ur left eye lid blink means bad luck where as if ur right eye lid blink it will be good luck or either way...I not so sure.. haha... So u guys got any cultures such as this from ur parents or grandparents?? lolzz

Then later on, proceeding to the lecture theater I met one of my "quite sometime didn't meet" high skool fren....lolz...I actually can't recognize her at first look....gosh...Girls indeed change when they are 18 ^^... With her current hair colour n the curls, she looks like one of those Korean innocent girl...haha..Btw nice to meet u back Yap Chen Mei ^^

Aiks....can't wait for the other 30 minutes...it is gonna be my sister's birthday!! ^^

Cheers mate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment