Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day trip to Bidor - visiting a friend ^^

This will go all the way back to 2 weeks ago if I not mistaken, haha..

It goes by a sudden suggestion from my father to go down Bidor on a Sunday morning, our main motive to the small town is to "eat all we can"..haha...So my dad called his friend ( the man who used to sell Soya on the Soya King truck in Taipan ) to see whether he is around and free to bring us around anot...^^

He was more than glad that we agree to visit him, so after arranging the meeting location and stuffs, my family departed from our house at around 1pm and we arrived at Bidor at around 2.30pm...We were brought to eat some dry curry noodles and yong tau foo at first then we went to the mysterious waterfall of Bidor...

After some jungle trekking, we arrived at the waterfall n started listening to all kind of stories from the local around...after spending some time chilling bside the waterfall we proceed to cont' eat...gosh we ate prawn crackers with custom made black soy sauce, "rojak buah", stir fried wild goat meat, mousedeer meat, water terrapin and not to forget I drank some kind of herbal grass juice!! kekekexx

U can actually get some prawns underneath those rocks ^^

According to the local this spot is way bushier 14 yrs ago!

Spot the huge rock there? bhind the rock there is actually a very huge n deep manhole!

The prawn cracker with black soy sauce n my finishing grass juice!! wtf =.=

Hehe...I guess my posts doesn't contain much pics because I don't like to carry a camera around...Is kinda troublesome u see xp!! so hope u guys will continue supporting by not concerning the lack of photos...I will try to capture more pics in the future ^^ cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment