Friday, March 19, 2010

Just desserts at the curve...meeting Ho Chiak shooting crews ^^

Got invited to Just Desserts located at first floor in The Curve for lunch because Ho Chak is gonna have their shooting there and reviewing the restaurant ^^
I bet u guys will be questioning why my family get invited? why so special? lolz...Basically, the owner of the restaurant is actually my parents friend and he actually invited us over to have lunch while watching the whole process of the shooting...Dad came over to Monash to pick me up at around 2pm then off we go to The Curve... When we arrived, the shooting crews are doing the camera set up while the host, Orange is talking to the restaurant Chef ...xp!

This restaurant basically has a wide varieties of food to desserts and sagos..xp I will let the photos do the talking ^^
The shooting is going on...sry abt the lousy photo quality =.=

The famous stuffs (lychee bacon & black sesame desser)

Lychee Bacon (Bacon wrapped around lychee)...yummy!

Snow Frog Mango sago

Their bestselling Black Sesame...( go early or else u wont get to eat it)

We didn't wait til the moment Ho Chak crew started interviewing the restaurant customers because my brother need to attend his tuition at USJ 9...so we left at around 4.20pm...

Cheers mate..^^ catch up with me with the upcoming mystery in Bidor xp!


No comments:

Post a Comment