Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Asus A42jr....welcome to my life!!!

Last Saturday, I finally decided to get a notebook for my uni usage....with this means no problem going late to class cos need to print notes in library....lolz

This notebook I get is under a promotion from Asus, I try finding it in Lowyat but they are out of stocks and require me to deposit 100 to reserve one when the stocks arrived....Of course I did not choose that option and went over to Pyramid on Saturday to try my look...Yesh in Pyramid one particular shop got stocks of 5 unit...without wasting time I told my mum n she agreed! So we settled it at the amount of only RM2.7k....^^

The notebook is running at Intel i3-350M processor, an ATI HD5470 1gb graphic carf,2gb Ram,14 inch HD led display and 500gb hdd space^^ 

Super happy with it so far ^^ Cheers ~!

No comments:

Post a Comment