Sunday, February 7, 2010

Yumcha Yumcha n Yumcha!! xp

Ok it started all on Thursday! Chien called me to go yumcha at around 8pm but that time I just done fetching my siblings and bringing them to dinner so I told her meeting her at 9.30pm!!

As usual without proper planning, we don't know where to go....So she give me 2 options, to mamak or cafeteria...I say no mamak so it will be Cafeteria, and finally we went to Old Town Taipan! That time, Chien got another dilemma, to eat nasi lemak, assam laksa or tomyam!! I choose Tom Yum for her but it doesn't help so she flip coin and decided to go against the coin decision which is Assam Laksa! hehehe... Chatted alot of stuff and her new life in Uni ^^

 
She took away all those candid shots...=.=

 
camera shy konon! NoOb =.=
That's all for thursday nite.....The next yumcha session is on Saturday!! Marcus ajak to go yumcha at Tanjung but in the end kena main pula....after 20 minutes searching parking suddenly the location change to Al-Nainas at USJ 3 pula...damn potong!! Crapped n chatted til 12am then we proceed to McD pula cos Jason Tang wanna eat prosperity burger =.='

Haha...at McD while walking pass a viva...I dunno what happen la...Whether is my fault or his fault cos I tak perasan he opened his door d and I just walked straight to it...FML!! I injured my leg and have a blue black on my left chest n I said sorry to the bastard who stare cock later on...Thank god I have a good temper and just walk off to cont our crazy crapping session!! hehe...

That's the way I spend my weekend...lolz...more updates coming up soon!! cheers!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment