Thursday, July 8, 2010

I Pray For it and I don't mean to harm it...

Life is just like a flickering flame, a tiny gush of wind might just swept away the soul of a living being. Nothing can be done at such moment but letting the almighty one to decide your destiny. Avoiding and escaping do not make any difference, what has to come will always come, unavoidable.....

Cherish every moment no matter bitter or sweet in your life as much as possible, nothing is worth to be scared or worried about. It is just part of human life to undergo all kind of challenges and faces all kind of consequences after certain actions taken. It will always be unfair in reality but I really hope that God will not take away its life yet...If the time has come for its life, I will just have a moment of silence and pray for it to have a better next life. Rest in peace cause I really mean no harm. I avoid once but not the second time or else the one that lying there will be me already. Haihz...everything happen so fast yet so unbelievable. May it will rest in peace if God has really taken it with him....

Mates,
after encountering this incident, I really came across a few questions in my mind.....

Firstly, why must we always tailgate a friend's car? Do you know the chances of your brake not working is so Fucking high? What if your friend in front sudden brake? Can you avoid?.....
If you can't answer any of the appointed questions with a relevant answer then don't fucking tailgate! I don't think you are so fucking macho doing that....Guys n Girls, Please sit down and have a moment of rationality....think of all those unnecessary actions that had been performed all this well... Those risks are not worth taking at all.... 

2. I guess I got no interest to speed anymore.... It feel so pointless now, as if our life is at the edge of the death valley when we are speeding. Driving at 10 - 20kmph  faster won't bring much difference in your life also, the most you achieve is reaching your destination few minutes faster than others.. What is the point there? what if you don't even reach the destination as others did but went straight to hell.... Mates, drive safe...driving slow and steady will lead you to the destination you wanted too...

A lot might think that this post is rubbish and just a way for me to transfer my guilt...I don't care how all of you wanna judge it but the main purpose of it is meant to be some points of information. I sped all this while but I don't tailgate and now I will always remind my self for not speeding anymore... I don't lay in stubborness but accept changes and adopt possible advices in life to prevent further guilt.

My dear readers, always keep in mind "Don't be bullheaded but to be wise...".....Cheers Mate 

No comments:

Post a Comment