Monday, July 12, 2010

Karambunai...

Yo,
Since last Friday I have been away to Kota Kinabalu with my family for some business purposes but end up becoming a 4 days 3 night leisure time together. It is a great time for us to have breakfast, lunch and dinner together which seldom did back in Kuala Lumpur...

We spent most of the time in the resort we checked in which is Nexus Karambunai....This resort always remained as my family favourite resort with superb good services from the crew and superb environment. We didn't spend much time traveling since we already been there alot of time, so we had quality time at the beach instead til most of us get a Fking sunburn!!...wtf!!

Here are some of the pictures taken wif my Nokia 5800, more will come after my brother uploaded the photos from his phone ^^


The room

Bathroom....

View from my room balcony

Lake bside the cafeteria (home of the Komodo dragon)

The Komodo Dragon...

This photo is taken so damn close...just a feet away from my table..

some fishermen village...

A view from Sutera Harbour...another super luxury resort

This is what I did last weekend..xp.... If I got the mood I will upload more pictures soon which came from my brother's phone ^^ Cheers mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment