Friday, July 16, 2010

Leaving earlier and earlier....

For all my readers information,
I just return from hanging out with 2 cool dude and 1 cutie at one of my used to be second home - MOS.... Recently I had been returning to my second home lesser and the most important of all, the time I spend hanging around there is even shorter... I guessed I went in for only 10 to 15 minutes today as compare to my previous visit (not counted Pei Xia's bday) which is a 2 hrs record....

Thinking back then when I used to visit that place at 1030pm and only leaving after being forced to leave by my securities....I guess is time for me to shift into a better place ^^

So what I did til 4am? hahaha....
I spent some quality time with Cheah and Koln at Sunway Station one testing Tiger Crystal which is another weird new product....It tasted a little mild with the smell of canned belly button mushrooms! Yucks....but the bottling is kinda nice...A transparent see through bottle! Then spending 10 bucks just to eat a few sticks of Lok Lok nearby....the "ba kua" alike thingy is fantastically tasty wei...Never knew there is such thing til Mr Cheah intro it to us!!

Later on, more quality time together chatting and waiting our dear missy to settle with her clubbing session ^^

What a wonderful nite.....I would take this opportunity to wish Bon Voyage to Koln and see ya in another 3 to 4 months time....I will definitely miss the "apek" lepak style! Cheers ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment