Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Double Lucky!!

Back to Sunday, the day I came back from Kulim...

As usual I arrive at Puduraya where the fucking bus will let you off far away from the station. Thanks to their laziness I need to have a 5 minutes walk back to the station which resulted an almost DEATH to me...I guess most of you will thought that I sweat to death but the fact is while traveling back to the station at a narrow path with heavy traffic is already freaky enough. Best part is some fucking Gen-2 driver even went speeding on such busy traffic, the car rush by me and knocked my luggage...Gosh... I was totally stunned at that moment!! what if the car is few cm nearer? What if my luggage hook on the car side mirror? haha....but somehow I escaped that test of life and still being able to update my blog now! Thank God!!

Lolz... One day before the trip I did had some bad feelings though...I been acting very weird the night before the trip....I went to sleep in between my parents thinking back about myself at the age of 3 and I even woke up at 4am to prepare breakfast for the family....I made alot of preparation for the ingredients and fried a perfect and beautiful fried rice that morning! Doing so much things in a day did make me have some goosebumps! It was as if  something gonna happen!! Thank God is just my silly thought and it was because of my "all the while wanted to do so" will drive me to cook a great meal for the family! xp..( I just think too muchie!!)

Hehe.....Enough of those stuff!!

Yesterday night is the night I had a movie in the cinema again after more than 3 months! I watched Princess and the Frog with friends who just finished their ACCA exams that day! xp.. Basically that show is the same like any other Disney fairy tales story which ended with a happily ever after style ^^

Ps: I am kinda agreed with Ee Leen that most of the time I watched a movie with her it will definitely be some girly girly show! hahaha..xp!

That's all for today folks!! Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment