Friday, December 4, 2009

Petrified...

OMG!! Went to bed at 5am this morning after going to Opiumm, Jaya One and having some mamak session (will update about it when I got the pics ^^). This post is not about sleeping at 5am but having a bad experience waking up at 6am with a terrible and awful feeling. I can't feel my legs at all this morning.....it was like too pain to even define the pain!! I can't even leave my bed to seek for help so I called my house phone with my handphone to seek for my parents assistance...Gosh...what an extremely bad experience.... So far this condition is suspected due to blood can't circulate throughout my body efficiently or most probably due to overstress of muscle. Even the doctor can't give a proper answer =.= ...guess I should just wait and see what is going on!

Anyway, I don't feel the pain anymore currently. Hope that it will vanished without further medication. xp!

About the nite before outing will be updated soon! Keep visiting ya for the updates!! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment