Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Mirra!!

Everyday also go out...This is messing up my updates lo!!

Back to Wednesday,
Got picked up at 12 kononnyer from my honorable driver of the day...Miss Poh...then off to Shin's n Mirra's place to have our brunch at Pyramid...Gosh is a tiring outing wei...Teman-ing 3 dai siu jeh to walk from shops to shops choosing their so call CNY clothings wor which ended up they bought nothing! haha...Girls wat to do! All the shopping stuff no need me explain ba..Just skipped it!

After kau tim all, we hang around at Shin's place while Mirra join her family at Pyramid to cont' watever she had in plan la...God knoes what it is...After that back to my place, where Miss Poh torture dearest Gucci to the maximum! xp

Lolz...Wait Wednesday is a Freaking long day! At 9 my turn pula to be driver to pick up Miss Poh n off we went to Opera kononnyer punya soft launchin!! My sincere opinion to all of u, Opera Suck Cock!! Blardy 4 storeys building as a club...Not reasonable at all lo..Just wait n see...We will get to read something in the newspaper that sounds like this " drunkards fell off Opera stairs n broke their jaws!!"..seriously is a great disappointment! So since both me n Miss Poh already dressed up so off we went to Santuary at the Curve pula!..xp..Boring nite wif boring songs though cos is not their happening nite..so suan la..we just chilled n that's our nite for Wednesday ^^


After lunchie n some tiring shopping!



My sad face outside Republic after entering Noob Opera!

Basically, Opera is too packed for any photos so I didn't bother taking oso!! Cheers^^







No comments:

Post a Comment