Monday, December 21, 2009

Visitors....

Wow what a hectic week I had!!

Thursday nite a group of Sabahan (friends of my dad) arrived at LCCT dropping by to visit my parents. Gosh...my parents too have a hectic week so I didn't really have a chance to eat or even talk to them for the passed few days! haha...

On Friday, Titus Kee came from Kulim to visit me and snipe pula this time! After almost a year not landing my feet at KTS dessert shop which located at SS2, I finally pay them a visit on Friday with Snipe and Kw! Somehow I guess the world is freaking small sial....I met another 2 ex-Intians at the same shop...It was like a small reunion d!! ^^ We met Mei Xin who is about to leave then after her leaving Sara pula enter the shop! what a coincidence ^^

Fine....that nite after dessert we went Jaya One to have some light beer with one of my new fren intro-ed by Titus Kee Kw..hehe...we drink drank but did not drunk so we cont' chatting til 4am.

Somehow Friday nite is a fun nite! Not to forget Saturday nite...With that Titus Kee, there is no way I can escape from clubbing...aikzzz..so for the first time I entered Maison! ~ I heard alot of bad reviews about this place all this while but I myself don't think it is bad though...I had some fun and washed my eyes alot too...^^

Certain things are not suitable to be mentioned here! Sry Mates..xp...Oh ya..btw I knoe another new fren again, intro-ed by Kw oso...he is cool and he is Hao @ Raymond...Nice to meet u dude ^^

Come on here are some of the pics at Maison ^^


Yea Mates...Tis is a dead Cockroach smacked by me on the platform of Maison!




Maison's crowd ^^ ~ saw the zebra stripe man...He is GAY!




snipe after being "hiao" by a girl on the platform!

Ok..that's about it in Maison!...Below is gonna be some pictures from Pavillion...Yea! After all the nite out n stuff I still got another group of visitors to entertain...Gosh..I only slept 2 hrs for the passed few days!!




Christmas Setting at Pavillion




this pic looks photoshopped ^^




Bored me waiting for the ladies!

Haha...Went to Pavillion for lunch with the visitors at the Ministry of Food...WTF damn copy cat lo!! just because MOS got good bisnes doesn't mean MOF will!! haha...

The food is slightly above average..not too bad but their Chinese Tea is dead cheap n worthy!! xp..overall setting of the restaurant is reasonable lo but their marketing style is fucking stupid...First they employed a freaking "nahpek" @ girly-male to promote their member card!..ok that point itself irritates me alot!!....Secondly, their blardy member card is RM10 and the benefit is whenever u come u will have a cup of free coffee ~ a super mini cup of coffee...hahaha..I don't get it at all....eating oriental food with black coffee so Fucking irrelevant!!

hehe...I didn't snap pictures of that restaurant somehow but dinner at Madam Kwan is cool! I met her face to face some more!! xp!!

I guess that's all for this time! thanks for the patience and continue visiting my blog ya ^^ cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment