Sunday, December 13, 2009

Meeting new Peeps!

Sowweeee mates...

I have been away for sometime ^^ Just came back from Penang today!

Went to visit some old frens and also knowing a few fun and "napshot Karipap" fren ^^ hahaha

I went to Penang with Plusliner which cost me a fortune actually - a total of RM67.20 for a 2 way ticket. Leaving Puduraya at 9.45am on Friday with Snipe and finally reaching Kulim station at around 3pm.

Basically nothing much to share about Penang cos I didn't visit any tourist attraction spots. Just did some random eating and chilling around Penang area. I got a  particular hang out spot for some light drinking session with close friends in a bar-lounge-pub Tao....packed with a live band playing some smooth songs and colourful environment around that area add a little more feel for some relaxing session with ur close mates! xp...( I'm really sorry for not providing much pics! the result came out seriously bad!)


A view of Autocity from Tao



Chilling buddies at Tao ^^

 Another spot that I spend a whole damn night there with a bunch of old and also new frens  is the MOIS...xp


The order counter mainpage ^^


MOIS bar - there is another pic with a sexy bartender  but the pic is so damn blur!

The whole Mois concept very alike Bar Celona in Sunway. In my personal opinion, the crowd in Mois is much better then the crowd in Bar Celona. The night I went is the night where AIMST University MBBS and DBS students having their prom night, so I were able to see alot of future Doctors gathering at MOIS for their after party! This is the first time I encountered so many doctors gathering and dancing in their wildest style at a nightclub...xp

Anyhow, this trip to Penang is definitely a meet up trip! n it is a successful one indeed with alot of personal secrets and knowledge ^^ ahahaha...

Sorry again for the late update...xp..this is some short info about what happening to me recently ^^ Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment