Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wharf 5th Anniversary!

Today got invited to Club Wharf at Armada Hotel Petaling Jaya for their 5 years anniversary in Armada Hotel. It is sort of a bar with a dance floor, life band performance and also their In house DJ ROLEX. lolz...the name of the DJ seems to remind me of something else ^^

Somehow I basically think that this place is not so suitable for young adults although there are plenty of chicas in there. The unique part of all this chicas is that all of them are more interested on "uncles"....So I dint really enjoy myself somehow, but the band performance is something to hoohaaa about!...xp


Picture taken from the web...

Above is a rough idea of that place.Basically this event starts at 7pm with buffet dinner but I reach the place  around 9pm. Enter the place and OMG so damn smoky...gosh...bad ventilation..OK forget about it, proceeding to find a spot but damn that place is packed with chicas and Apeks. So no choice I have to stand at the bar to waste some time til the band performances. The band consist of 7 guys and 1 girl (kesian tat girl none stop kena pok mong ni by visitors=.=)but it seems like that is part of her job somehow. Being so bored staying there seeing "things" that is not so nice make me left the place at 1030pm...haha...Sry guys I didn't took any picture for this post. Somehow going to the event is also due to giving face to the respectful person who took the initiative inviting and giving me some passes to the event. That's all for  2nd of December 2009.Cheers Mate!!





No comments:

Post a Comment