Friday, January 22, 2010

2 aussie students n 3 Malaysians in a Kancil ^^

Fuhlamak on Wednesday,

The plan to Taman Connaught Pasar Malam successed!! Credits to our transporter of the day Ms Song Ee Leen and her super durable Kancil!! I went over to her house at around 4.30pm then off we went to pick up the 2 aussie students - Mel n Eugene, and also not to forget Chen...Then off we went with the help of Garmin which hanged twice when recalculating route!! WTF...blardy noob!! haha....

The 3 of us at the back - Mel, Chen n I were enjoying ourselves chatting and joking happily while Ee Leen try to join in but she is driving and got left out by us most of the time...XP!! I guess she sacrificed alot for this fun and adventurous outing..hehehe..Thanks Leen again!!

Basically, this is my very first time having my dinner at a Pasar Malam....I actually doubted that I can filled my stomach at the end of the day cos I never knew that by munching from stall to stall actually made me bloated...hehehe!! We have alot of sharing and funny incidents occur throughout the whole time at the Pasar Malam...lolz....

I will let the pictures do the talking...( Pics stolen from Eugene thru Picasa) ^^


Pasar Malam before night falls
(that aunty staring at us scarily had been exposing her bra most of the time! seducing Eugene I guess^^)




When night falls ^^




Long line awaiting Smelly TOFU! =.=




The Almighty Smelly Tofu




Our Great Heroine tryin the awful smelly Tofu!




Cute figure Paos




Cute Cartoon "Kai Tan Kou"




Taiwan sausages which gave Mel a Lap Cheong lips ^^ ~ not this stall though




The girls with their last drinks for the nite ^^




See how dirty the area became =.=

Haha...That's almost all of it about the expedition to Taman Connaught Night Market ^^..Btw Da Wei n the gf, Poh Yi, joined us at there at around quarter before 7...I don't have pictures of certain events that nite... We went for Assam Laksa, Dry Pan Mee, some siu mai n fishballs, Pearl Bubble tea, China Burger and finally some of them tapao-ed durians to Ee Leen house as their supper ^^ hahaha...Great day I can say ^^

Hope more outings will occur in the future...That's all for now peeps ^^ Cheers!~


No comments:

Post a Comment