Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lazy like mad....

Yo mates,

Yes, I am having a very very long summer break now but for this time I decided not to work but doing whatever I like to do instead....Persuading my interests is cool but yet I got plenty of time to spare...Haha..I got a numbers of outing but the biggest problem is that I don't even feel like leaving my computer or my house itself....I prefer staying indoor drawing, reading, talking to my pets or whatsoever....haha...Sorry for all the disappointment and all the not ON outings with u guys..Perhaps when dearest Ivan Kow come back from Hong Kong I will come out ! XP....It might sounds a little unfair but mates, all of u can keep trying cos sometimes I will agree to be out ^^ Once in awhile going to the CC is cool too but comedies is something that I don't really like watching at the cinema cos it don't give any extra effect....THX or Dolby Digital is kinda useless for comedies...BUT if action movie then that is when those effect take place which make the whole movie way more exciting n "chi kek" ar...Hope those who are going movie tonite without me will enjoy their show!!

Cheers! ^^

Ps : Btw, having some individual financial problem is another reason of hibernating at home ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment