Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Spoiled my mood!!

Fuck Myself!!! Fuck wei...I wanna start writing this post I need to edit 4 times ni can complete...

Gosh....Today I went for my audition to be a performing drummer in my music school...Yea, I am kinda confident and play according to what I have been instructed earlier on but once accepted I already got a task to do which is band practising with the rest of the players....WTF....The instructor is a blardy BITCH!!!... When I play my beat she say noisy then change to her lame beat....then later on got ppl commented and say drummer sian wei play so simply beat....then I play back my beat and receive some compliment then THE BITCH started it again " His beat is ok...But he very fast la just now, guitarist n violinist get confused!"....I show her the WTF face and telling her I'm leaving after receiving the next rehearsal date...Her irritation doesn't just end there..She tell me to keep back the drum set!! blardy bitch...thank god outside the studio got 2 lovely ladies offering their help...aww they are really kind and sweet of them to offer help!!

The FUCKING china bitch will definitely kena sound back by me the next time she make such noise!! (she not from China though but got the damn look)...

Gosh...Dahla fucking tired and hungry still wanna add more turpentine the make bigger flame....really "buy coffin at the wrong timing!!"...haha sry mate...I am way happier now after spilling shit here..That's what a blog is for afterall rite?

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment