Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Mummy!! xp ^^

Today is the day my mum arrived to this wonderful world!! Being step into a year older, I hereby wish that all her dreams will come true and may she always be cheerful, healthier and long life!! xp!!

Hehe...Me n my sis were having alot of troubles getting her present same goes to my dad who needed my sis help in the end to get my mum pressie ^^ xp!!

I will allow the pics to do the talking!


The birthday cake!


upclose on the fonts ^^



Parents and Gucci Hoo - so damn cute^^



Mummy blowing the candle after making her wish ^.-



The birthday presents =.=



Inside those gifts..xp


Blossom (pink) & Apple (green)


The DKNY collections ^^


The excited Gucci "gong xi gong xi" ^^


"I can stand and walk!" Gucci Hoo



Trying to hide after getting the treats!

I hope you guys enjoy the pics!! Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!! ^^

Thats all for this post...catchup with more updates!! Cheers ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment