Monday, January 18, 2010

Breakfast with 2 never grow Dis-goos-ting Monster!!

Ok mates,

It is a fine Monday morning to have some traditional Ah Pek breakfast -Dim Sum at Usj 21...As usual I have been bullied to pick up the Blue Eyes Monster - Michelle,  at around 10am but I reached her place kinda early so need to spend sometime waiting for her!! Called her the moment I am right outside her house but this is how she reply me " Huh? I haven even wear my contacts yet....."

Then off we went to pick up Shin and while on the way to USJ we chatted throughout the journey and to my suprise I get to notice the disgusting side of Michelle...She don't shower in the morning just because she showered late the nite before....ROFL!!

Haha...Then reaching Shin's house and off we went to USJ 21 for dim sum and having some bonding the whole morning and later on proceed to Shin's house for more bonding session....lolzz... Both of them wanted to have a joint post in this blog but end up having blank thoughts of what to write and finally gave up trying!!

Lolz...Both of them acted like they are still in lower secondary ^^ argueing and laughing for every "puny" little things...I cant deny having a great day meeting them ^^


( the blue monsters - pic stolen from facebook^^)

Nah...to both of u this post specially dedicated to u all wan...I write a full post d so both of u no need to crack ur head on what to write liaw!! Wish both of them have a great year ahead n Shin can find that evil mysterious dishonest creature soon!! ^^

Cheers mate ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment