Thursday, January 14, 2010

Return of Insomnia...

Haihzzz....

I have no idea what's wrong with me again...Last night I chatted with some friends til 4am then I thought I am tired and went to bed but end up rolling around on the bed for hours!! I finally saw the sun shine in my room and the clock already strike 8am and yet I am still awake!! Damn fucking frust at that very moment!!! I didn't get to sleep yet though and continue rolling til roughly around 10am.....THEN 12pm my dad came in and tell me to fetch my brother back from school at 1pm...OMG!! lagi frust ar!!!.... Somehow, I still can't have my sleep back cos I tried to take some nap hrs ago but it was a failed attempt!!! Damn it.... Hope tonite I can have a good sleep ^^

Btw, captured some pictures of my mum flowers...enjoy!!..(pic from Nokia 5800...quality not so good =.=)


It is the seed of the "money" plant - looks like a cock though!



some random flowers from a green plant ^^



upclose shot..



Mum wanted me to snap it so badly cos this plant seems to be drying up =.=



Some sort of orchid ^^ (abit shaky there)



glowing orchids ^^

Aikzz...recently I rot more at home...So most of the time spending on chilling and watching dramas....So my updates is a huge disappointment to most readers!! I'm sorry!! Hope u guys never give up supporting me ya!!

Cheers mate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment