Saturday, January 9, 2010

=.=....Not so reliable somehow XP!

Gosh...recently I think that I have been a cyber stalker xp!! Arrgggg...Thanks to Facebook la...I can't stop checking people's updates and also pictures...In other word I can say the "Kepohness" deep inside me is becoming more n more serious!!! haha....Sometimes there are so many things that I want to say but it might be case sensitive or it might also be not suitable for every readers in this blog...aikzzz...Somehow having a blog doesn't mean I can express as I wish...I guess the presence of a friend is still important for my whining n cocking n expressing my frustration..Hahaha....

Cheers Mate!! Good Luck to all those Overseas Bastards who are taking exams soon!! Good nite to overseas readers and a very Good Morning to all Malaysians..xp! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment